Our mission:

Read about A Voice of One's Own, where it came from, where it's going, and how you can join its chorus of love here!!

Also, feel free to contact us at voiceofonesown@gmail.com. Guest posting and new writers are not only welcomed, but encouraged, so please feel invited to send us a little taste of your voice :)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

House Song

So yes it wouldn't quite be a voice of owns own post without a harry potter reference. My sister gave me this Ministry of Magic Album for Christmas and I've had most of the songs stuck in my head lately. We often feud about this best house. She is a Slytherin and I am a Hufflepuff, so yes, much debate goin on there. This song is about the massive argument going on everyone about the best house.

What house are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment