Our mission:

Read about A Voice of One's Own, where it came from, where it's going, and how you can join its chorus of love here!!

Also, feel free to contact us at voiceofonesown@gmail.com. Guest posting and new writers are not only welcomed, but encouraged, so please feel invited to send us a little taste of your voice :)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

new location.

Hi, lovelies!

So I decided to move on over to tumblr. Mainly because I think it is much, much prettier (and easier for my computer-illiterate self to use). That being said, I will be posting much more often--both new and old posts--to get it going. I apologize for repeats, but then again, returning to them is doing me a lot of good:) Come give it a peek: http://voiceofonesown.tumblr.com/ !

Lovingly,
mt

No comments:

Post a Comment